M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got home this morning and found a huge snake on the front porch, by the front door. Now I"m just waiting on the 160/60 storm for the front to come in.

-Josh

Attachments

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
:edit::edit::swear::swear:DAMNIT!! I've only got 800 miles on the new Avons and I got a screw in the back tire!! Tried to pull it out, to see if was all the way through, and it started hissing. I"m gunna have to get one of those Mushroom plugs, with the patch for the inside of the tire. Damnit!

-Josh

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
:edit::edit::swear::swear:DAMNIT!! I've only got 800 miles on the new Avons and I got a screw in the back tire!! Tried to pull it out, to see if was all the way through, and it started hissing. I"m gunna have to get oneof thos eMushroom plugs, with the patch for the inside of the tire. Damnit!

-Josh
That sux! Ive been paranoid about that happening with me also since I bought my new rear tire. That plug will work great so do not worry about it.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I got home this morning and found a huge snake on the front porch, by the front door. Now I"m just waiting on the 160/60 storm for the front to come in.

-Josh
ya baby:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Know the feeling 300 miles on a Dunny.E3 rear and picked up a screw.Turned out to be a good thing the wife bought me a set of tires Dunny E3 250 rear and Metz 160 880 front Love that phat look and the ride is even better...:bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts