M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's the smuggler prices are out......

493.00 One color.....

643.00 Two-tone.....

What do you all think?......

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I commend you guys for the innovation but I'll stick to my backpack....what can I say, I'm too frugal. :D

·
Registered
1,176 Posts

493.00 One color.....

643.00 Two-tone.....

Thanks Johnny. My preference would be for your to purchace one asap and give us your opinion along with pictures showing how much this puppy holds.:joke: Actually that pricing is not too bad. I'll have to check their site and have a look. Thx

·
Registered
172 Posts
:yikes: i'm gonna stick with my joe rocket tank bag

·
Registered
103 Posts
This is a little pricey. I was hoping for $300 or less. How much stuff can this actually hold? I need a two tone (yellow LE), so I need to save my pennies to buy.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Price is not too bad (considering how much stuff for the bike already cost). But, there is the issue of their customer service with another board member here. Anybody know how that turned out?:dontknow:

And I'm waiting to see about Square Rounders trunk project.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Neat idea and look but I would feel the need for electroshock therapy if I were ever willing to pay that much for that little space. I'll move along.....

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
......what can I say, I'm too frugal. :D
How much were those rotors again you bought?.........:eek:.........:joke:

493.00 One color.....

643.00 Two-tone.....

Well it's not $700 like some members were thinking. I guess you can hang your hat on that.

But for me personally I wear the $149.00 motorcycle specific backback below and can pack for an overnight trip with it. It fits great, does not pull on my back, has no wind drag and is very comfortable. I see this smuggler as more of a gimmick glovebox and it's still at least 50% too pricey at that for the storage that you actually get.

For guys with money to burn and they have to have the latest mod & gadget I'm sure you'll get their business. For me and many other like minded guys I think we'll pass and stick with what we're already using. It's just not a good value IMHO. Looks like a good job however.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Basically I use it to put my keys, wallet, phone, bluetooth, you know pocket junk and then I ride a bit more comfortable. I like the looks and the space is a bit small but it is right there when you stop and if I need to carry something more it goes in the bags. I know other ways to carry are cheaper and carry more. But I really do like having it there. It's handy and I don't like wearing a pack. Did that for too many years. I'm older now the bones like softer things. It's not gonna be for everyone due to Price/size/looks but for me it was a blast to have them do my bike and they were great to work with. I put the two guys "Circus Bear and Panchester" with the problems in contact with the right guy and I believe things are working out for them. But it really is cool to go to the site and see my bike there. I think price and size aside it looks pretty cool. Besides there are guys here with more than that in LEDs.
Bob

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I thunk it enuff...Corbin = $$

I'l stick with .....my Arlen Ness jacket and biker cargo/combats...ya can get a lot stuff in all those pockets :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts