M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its done, I smoked my 1st v rod with my M109....He left with his tail between his legs as well.... bye bye harley :)

G

·
well lets see here. VROD - 1130 cc / 106 hp
M109R - 1783 cc / 127 hp

what is the word I am looking for - oh duh!

Dont get me wrong, but that is like me saying I smoked a sportster with my ninja.

·
Registered
450 Posts
rebis69 said:
               M109R - 1783 cc / 127 hp

Dont get me wrong, but that is like me saying I smoked a sportster with my ninja.
Take a look at the quarter mile numbers and then tell me it's like a sportster and a ninja. Gonna come down to the rider and take-off!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
rebis69 said:
               M109R - 1783 cc / 127 hp

umm do i smell v-rod owner :joke:

khrome

G

·
rebis69 said:
               M109R - 1783 cc / 127 hp

Lol, you're new to these here parts aren't ya? :eek:

G

·
nope, no v-rod owner - too small, but I do have an electra glide along with my Ninja. Just get a kick out of all the hog bashing. I ride bikes because I enjoy it, not to compare them to something else as if I had anything to prove - no matter what I drive. I think this is a great bike the 109, which is why I will most likely trade my ninja on it. But like one post said, a good rider on a lesser bike will take a poor rider on a faster one any day. the whole idea is to enjoy your ride and the freedom if gives you.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Don't be a sore loser...

Just sell that V Rod...

Go buy a M109R...

Take the extra money and go get therapy :)

Welcome to the club now!

:)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
rebis69 said:
nope, no v-rod owner - too small, but I do have an electra glide along with my Ninja. Just get a kick out of all the hog bashing. I ride bikes because I enjoy it, not to compare them to something else as if I had anything to prove - no matter what I drive. I think this is a great bike the 109, which is why I will most likely trade my ninja on it. But like one post said, a good rider on a lesser bike will take a poor rider on a faster one any day. the whole idea is to enjoy your ride and the freedom if gives you.
How big is your electra glide? and how many HP does it have?

Bet I can smoke it in a 1/4 mile race...and I'm on an 800cc cruiser.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts