M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all. I purchased an '07 M109R a few days ago and now everyone from the dealership is on their long weekend, so I hope someone can help me out here. I have a small hose (like 1/4 inch in diameter) dangling from the radiator area. Is this just an overflow deal, or something that has come undone? I'll see if I can post a pic. Thanks in advance for any help!

Oh, I found a pic on the internet of a bike with the same exact deal goin on.  http://www.hotnews.ro/articol_47385-Suzuki-M109R.htm Click on the small picture to get the bigger one, then look at the hose coming down under radiator area. Thanks again!

Nebraska_Marine

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Clip off the excess length with cutting snips. It looks like crap hanging from the bottom of the bike IMHO! I just trimmed mine after a friend brought it to my attention!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great news. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
My only concern is with the placement.... As it is, it's aimed to drip the overflow right toward your rear tire. Not something I really want accumulating on my rear tire ya know? Then again, it's probably of no real concern.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Medic1210 said:
My only concern is with the placement.... As it is, it's aimed to drip the overflow right toward your rear tire. Not something I really want accumulating on my rear tire ya know? Then again, it's probably of no real concern.
I truly doubt you should have a concern! Suzuki, the builder of the bike, apparently thought the present tube routing/placement location was safe/appropriate :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts