M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I'm from Slidell and I know there's a few 109's out in this area. Saw a couple at bike night last night. Parked right next to a black one but never saw the owner. Maybe he's on here.

Looks like a nice weekend for a ride.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm in Destrehan and usually ride on the weekends mainly. I only saw one 109 in our local bike night about four weeks ago, nice fellow. It was funny that his brother was there with his Vrod, but they said they never race each other. Going to woodland Texas for labor weekend, so maybe some more locals will pop up over the weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
********* said:
Have you heard anything about them not having the Steel Pony Express in New Orleans this year?
I heard that the outfit that put that on went belly up due to Katrina, don't know that to be fact.......

I'am about 8 mile from the Louisiana state line,, hope that close enough for me to post here? :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
I heard that it was cancelled because they lost a ton of money last year by having it in another location.

I don't trust the source so I decided to ask around.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Close enough for me...

TransAR said:
I heard that the outfit that put that on went belly up due to Katrina, don't know that to be fact.......

I'am about 8 mile from the Louisiana state line,, hope that close enough for me to post here? :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
i had the black 109 next to you . i am going to the pit stop next week. (when you parked next to my 109, i bet you said that black one is badass) just jokeing . the next time you go there say hi. kevin fowler

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And I bet you said, "That's one sweet lookin silver 109!", right??? :bigthumbsup:

kevin said:
i had the black 109 next to you . i am going to the pit stop next week. (when you parked next to my 109, i bet you said that black one is badass) just jokeing . the next time you go there say hi.       kevin fowler

·
Registered
327 Posts
I SAID, THAT ONE MUST BE FOR A OLD MAN. THE BIKES COLOR IS THE SAME AS HIS HAIR, I BET THE 109 WILL NEVER GO FASTER THAN 35 MPH. WHEN YOU HAVE A BLACK 109 WELL, YOUR JUST COOL . ( HOW DO YOU LIKE THE SEAT) IT LOOKS GOOD . SEE YOU AT BIKE NIGHT .I WELL BY THE DRINKS. KEVIN

·
Registered
88 Posts
From Reserve

Hey fellas,

I originally from Laplace/Reserve (next to Destrehan) but I live in Virginia (was in the military but got out). I just bought my 109 in Virginia 3 months ago but I'll be visiting my dad in Laplace from time to time especially to see ole Reggie and the Saints whup some bee-hind and I'll be riding my motorcycle down once I get a few mods installed.

I'll hit back on a post once I get ready to travel. Ride safe and be easy.

Jub

·
Registered
775 Posts
i'm in Gulfport. we don't have a mississippi forum yet, so i'm invading the closest one. y'all ever wanna get a group together for ride, let me know. i'll head over there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
kevin said:
do you know steve mcqueen
That Steve Mcqueen name sounds familiar to me.....not sure why....is there are story behind him. Did he race motocross....(wondering if it was someone my dad used to race with back in the day???) :dontknow:

·
Registered
113 Posts
oh.....could be the actor....didn't think about that. Still sounds like someone my dad has talked about.

·
Registered
3 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Hey guys...

I'm from Slidell and I know there's a few 109's out in this area. Saw a couple at bike night last night. Parked right next to a black one but never saw the owner. Maybe he's on here.

Looks like a nice weekend for a ride.
I have a black m109r and go to southside for bike nights some times... I've seen the silver one there a couple of times. My partners and I decided to have our weekly meeting on Wednesdays so I try to make them go to southside and I bring my bike.

I just had the metzler 280 tire puton mine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts