M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with a lot of sole seaching and a lot of phone calls it looks like i have secured the last avaliable M109R in Australia for the time being. I was looking at early September before the next lot arrived. Well thanks to my Soooooooooozie dealer I have mine arriving this Friday morning and I said take your time and I will pick it up Saturday morning . While they are getting the bike ready for me I asked them to rip that skinny ass 240 off it and replace it with a Dunlop 250 damn good price 2 only $291 fitted basically it is costing me an extra $46 for the change over.

So now you see why the title I am so hanging out for this bike I cant sleep or work I have taken the rest of the week off I just feel bad for my Busa it has been getting no attention lately

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
you shoulda took the rest of next week off, so you can break it in quick like.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Na mate that is what Saturday and Sunday are for she should be back in for her first service come Moday morning :p

·
Registered
411 Posts
It sounds like Austraila has the same problem as Germany :mad: I mean I have mine but I know the Suzi dealer here in Nürnberg has 7 people on the waiting list ( and this for the 2006 model) ::)

G

·
Congrats, at least you have year round warm weather to ride in, here in Melbourne you freeze your balls off on winter AM mornings.
Great choice of bike, enjoy.......

Chosek

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Nurnberg eh, Maddog? Would you ever consider taking the bike on "the ring"? i think if i lived that close i'd take everything i own around at least once.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey BlkM109R we need to chat about some T's like what is the wait on them and how long for shipping and price to brisbane I would like 2 mens xxl and 2 ladies L 1 mens hayacruser and a ladies also and the other 2 fat ass ones can ya pm me on a price shipped please and time fram

as for the rest of you thanks for all your support only 3 sleeps to go hopefully

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Congrats man!! The wait is the worst!! I remember being totally taken over by this outside force, the 109 force. I couldn't work or sleep or eat, I was SOOO excited, wait what am I talking about?? I'm still this way!! I wanna ride!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts