M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know not everyone will like it... but I had the bike apart SOO many times prototyping and testing the lowering bones that when I finally put her back together my way (strutted)... I went a little more this time :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
[size=10pt]AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][size=10pt]

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Unbelievable. That thing is bad ass. The stock pipes look so heavy now. Perfect.

Now since I just bought the bones, how did you do this? It has to be at least 3 1/2 if not 4 inch drop!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
M10niner: The bike rides pretty stiff... it is strutted... meaning no shock... its a RIGID :p

JR: I've has the trees slid (we had to machine spacers to make up for the taper in the trees) and it ground pegs a lot... but boy did it look good.

toneout: Its strutted (no shock)... for some reason that pic doesn't actually even look as low as it is. Standing and looking at the bike it seems as though its tucking brake caliper :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
When ya'll coming out with some bags for the 109. Park it in the weeds and ride at stock. 8)

G

·
Jason, I expect to recieve my dog bones in a couple of days. So I will lower the rearend 2 1/2 inches. Do you have parts for the front, or can you tell me how you did it?

Reed

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oldfart: The front of my bike isn't actually lowered at all... but we do have some things in the works to achieve that..........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts