M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back I did a post on a good friend of mine who has been a biker forever and occasionally visits this board. He just sold his Harley after 13 years and found a beautiful 99 Valk. The bike is pristine and had only 1900 miles when he purchased it from the original owner. Skip is a master at subtle modifications and has applied his talents to the Valk. The trained eye can pick them out.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Looks nice.
Relocated the rear turnsignals, made his own solo bar, moved the horn, and added a small windshield. :bigthumbsup:

By the way he can mold that plate to the fender. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lamonster said:
Looks nice.
Relocated the rear turnsignals, made his own solo bar, moved the horn, and added a small windshield. :bigthumbsup:

By the way he can mold that plate to the fender. :doorag:

I'm going to give you the cigar Lamont! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: It's hard to see in the photo but the foot shifter peg was lengthened and some one off cap covers were placed on the front axle etc.
I wonder how that Honda Yellow would look on a 109 :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

·
I love those things. Have to start hunting around for one at 2000 :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Lamont has the exhuast flame thrower on his, thats way cool.

·
Registered
71 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Looked at a couple of used Valk's before I bought the 109. Not the same type of bike, but they are cool. This one is great. Not a big fan of yellow, but this one looks good.

panther06

1 - 5 of 5 Posts