M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help with a couple of things? I need the socket size for the triple tree nut and since I am doing the fork tube tube covers, I need the torque specs for pinch bolts, triple tree, axel bolt etc. I know what you're thinking... but I did order a Service Manual from BoulevardSuzuki.com but it's not here yet. I had a bunch of probs with my mechanic so I am now doing the work myself. Thanks! Tom

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Can anyone help with a couple of things? I need the socket size for the triple tree nut and since I am doing the fork tube tube covers, I need the torque specs for pinch bolts, triple tree, axel bolt etc. I know what you're thinking... but I did order a Service Manual from BoulevardSuzuki.com but it's not here yet. I had a bunch of probs with my mechanic so I am now doing the work myself. Thanks! Tom
Just recently someone (I cannot remember the member's name) had posted a link to an electronic copy of the service manual which I saved to PDF format. If you send me your e-mail, I can forward it to you. 8)

·
Registered
961 Posts
The nut size is 30mm...I went to Lowe's. I sure Sears or any other hardware store would have them.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
You should be getting it shortly, it is a 77MB PDF File so it might take a bit.
Because of the size, it is taking longer than expected to send but here is the link and Orange Dragon was the member who originally posted it.

Original Thread:
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126208&highlight=service+manual

Link to Service Manual:
http://www.mediafire.com/?m2zniyn4ltj

Hope this helps not only you, but also others looking to get their own copy:bigthumbsup:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.