M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....kinda dumb question here but maybe someone can help me. My girl and I are going on a rosd trip in August on my 109. IThe only reason I'm asking this question is because I've never bought saddlebags before. I've noticed that the capacity is listed in liters for these style of bags. My question is What size saddle bag should I get for 2 people?? We will be packing extremely light....1 change of clothes and bathroom supplies, etc... Sorry to bother with such a dumb question...it is hard to eye ball asaddlebags on a computer screen ya know!! Thanks for you help-HELL :evil:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Don't think about what you will need on this trip.....

Think about what you may store in them in the future.

Rain gear, 2 or 3 nights of clothing... Stuff!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the little bit that you are talking about carrying, the Cortech Sport bags may be the way to go. They are fairly inexpensive - About $116 was the best price I found with free shipping from www.joedealer.com and they look to come on and off real quick. Medic has pictures of them on his bike posted in the Pix forum on this site. They come in black, red and blue. They have handles on them as well so you can carry them right off the bike. Just a thought. If you want leather, than that would be a whole different story.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bruno said:
For the little bit that you are talking about carrying, the Cortech Sport bags may be the way to go. They are fairly inexpensive - About $116 was the best price I found with free shipping from www.joedealer.com and they look to come on and off real quick. Medic has pictures of them on his bike posted in the Pix forum on this site. They come in black, red and blue. They have handles on them as well so you can carry them right off the bike. Just a thought. If you want leather, than that would be a whole different story.
Great site bruno,i like the cortech products,has anyone tried there sissybar touring suitcase it even has wheels for quick travel and it looks very large.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts