M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the deal has been extended by a month there may be a number of people (myself included) that are hopping on the free jacket deal. I saw a few posts with sizes mixed in but can we get one post with your size, the jacket size you ordered and how it fit. ? It might save a few of us from the return cycle. And for the females on the board, you can refuse to answer if you want :p

Say - Height, Weight, Jacket size, How did it fit ?.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
there are quite a few threads on this already, just use the search.
..but since you're asking. I'm 6'0" 200lbs, got an XXL and it fits perfectly. If you have short arms the arm length might be too much on the XXL though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
BlkM109r said:
there are quite a few threads on this already, just use the search.
..but since you're asking. I'm 6'0" 200lbs, got an XXL and it fits perfectly. If you have short arms the arm length might be too much on the XXL though.
You may want to take this with a grain of salt I'm 6'0'' 220 and a XL fit me perfectly, heres is something to think about, this jacket mixes traditional motorcycle jacket style with some sport bike gear style thrown in kinda like the 109 itself.
with this in mind those old sport riders out there prefer a snug fitting jacket because if you are sliding across asphalt you want your leather and armor parts to stay put and not end up bunched up around your shoulders. The traditional cruiser riders may prefer a looser fitting jacket. Just food for thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts