M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way we could get an advanced head's up when the site will be going down? Obviously if it's an unplanned outage that's a different beast altogether.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I don't think the recent ones are planned... It seems to be going down every night between 10, and 11pm EST, and a few times a week in between. It sucks, but I guess it's the nature of the beast.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
... It seems to be going down every night between 10, and 11pm EST, and a few times a week in between. It sucks, but I guess it's the nature of the beast.
That kind of seems like it would be maintenance to the site then. if someone is going in the same time of night to do something. That's just my 2 cents though.:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
It has gone down more recently than it ever has since I joined over 2 years ago. I have worked with servers and unless there are hacks or hardware issues they pretty much run. We did maintence daily while running without down time unless it was major which did not happen often.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
It has been pretty sheety lately. This is by far the worse that it has been since I joined the site. I hope it gets back to normal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts