M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all the members here, I've been watching this great site for a will now , and must say I really like the 109, as soon as I can get my hands on one I'll be makeing full seats for them. As some of you guys have already seen the sissy bars and racks that we are doing I'd just like to say thanks for to feedback (and by the way we can do any size bar or pad). This is in no way a shot at free advertising, its just that we have had that many inquires I thought I'd introduce myself. Garry at METCRUZE. Hope to have a 109 soon. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
58 cruze said:
Hi to all the members here, I've been watching this great site for a will now , and must say I really like the 109, as soon as I can get my hands on one I'll be makeing full seats for them. As some of you guys have already seen the sissy bars and racks that we are doing I'd just like to say thanks for to feedback (and by the way we can do any size bar or pad). This is in no way a shot at free advertising, its just that we have had that many inquires I thought I'd introduce myself. Garry at METCRUZE. Hope to have a 109 soon. :bigthumbsup:
Beautiful job with the sissy bar/pad! Can you customize with maybe a nice Suzuki insignia for the back of the pad?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts