M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there isn't really anything out there yet as far as a passenger sissy bar or backrest, but before I bought the 109 I saw a backrest possibly for a VTX or Roadliner that would look great on the 109. It was chromed just like all the others, but instead of a cushy stuffed pad it had a molded on rubber "pad". It looked real nice, but not for the Roadliner and now that I thought of it, I can't seem to remember where I noticed it. I also remember the top of it coming to a rounded point, not squared off. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thanks for the Idea, just finished mine turned out great made it just a little taller my wife wanted a little higher, the only time its on is when she rides with me. I own an upholstery shop so was able to fab. the whole thing.
thanks for sharing that with us.

G

·
Quinn said:
Thanks for the Idea, just finished mine turned out great made it just a little taller my wife wanted a little higher, the only time its on is when she rides with me. I own an upholstery shop so was able to fab. the whole thing.
Looks great, Quinn! Would you be interested in making another?

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Quinn said:
Thanks for the Idea, just finished mine turned out great made it just a little taller my wife wanted a little higher, the only time its on is when she rides with me. I own an upholstery shop so was able to fab. the whole thing.
That looks very nice. How much and how long?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts