M109 Rider Forums banner
321 - 340 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hey everyone. New member here. I Just Picked up my 2008 M109 in January. Just added the Q5 Intakes and a lot of other upgrades as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
You guys are representing the "SILVERS" quite nicely. I'm proud to know that I'm part of the elite silver group. I can't wait to get my bike back in about a month or so, so I can add to this post!!!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!👏🏾👏👍🏾👍👊🏾👊🏆👑🏆👑🏆👑😊😄😎😋🤗🙃

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Thanks Biker-Chicky I run them in conjunction with a Saddleman bag for the big trips.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
That's great! Hey do you use a shield of some sort for long trips. Would like to try something different than my fairing. I don't last more than a few hours without a shield. Could last longer if I only did maybe 100km/hr =60 ml/hr or less, then I worry about getting hit by a rock, or those huge Beatles!

·
Registered
925 Posts

06 21k miles

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
925 Posts
Okay here's my 2006 throttle monster with all the attitude left in place, lol! Love it!
Were did you get the front fairing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Nice pics Metalman.

I can't wait to get my silver colored Crushed Chrome paint schemed bike back, so I can post some pics to this thread. It's going to feel really good to me, because it will have been an almost 4.5 year adventure since I started the total customization endeavor of my bike.

321 - 340 of 368 Posts