M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of where my silver baby sleeps and a few tinkers I put on her. Can't wait to get my corbin seat!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was thinking about buying a magnetic tank bag like yours. How do you like it and would you recommend it it? I want to use it for short day trips.

I'd appreciate your help.
Thx

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
theres some big dudes on these bike. i go 6-6 260. what all ya do-winshield and tank bag?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ruben: It works perfect, you can gas up without removing it and really holds plenty without being overwhelming in size. Bad109 I'm not sure what about your question, I don't want to give you a lot of bla, bla your not intrested in, so come again.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Ruben said:
I was thinking about buying a magnetic tank bag like yours. How do you like it and would you recommend it it? I want to use it for short day trips.

I'd appreciate your help.
Thx
Hey thanks for the reply man.....I appreciate your help. :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Us New Orleanians love our silver, huh???

You mentioned you were getting Corbins. Did you see my post in the General board? If not, check these out:

Was it you that I've had an email conversation with about coming out to Slidell for our bike night out here?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
well, you said you put a few tinkers on her. i was just wondering if you were refering to the winshield and tankbag. if so, the windshield looks very nice! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
When I finally get around to some overnight trips I would do a tank bag. Even if only for the map display. I have an older monochromatic Garmin E-map GPS but I think part of the fun of riding is exploring down roads youve never seen. Once I am lost I can whip out the GPS

So... does she (109) sleep in the trailer or the shed??

Sledzep

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bad109: cool men..thanks The windshield works for now just not at fast speeds (over 80) and yeah I meant the bags, grips, you know the usual.Sledzep: yeah she sleeps in the trailer, shed is way to small. The trailer is going to work as a evacuation tool next time we get hit by a hurricane (God forbid)    Daniel76: no I wasn't the one with the slidell post, but I do go there (mostly on Saturdays) to check on my guys that are working over at a friends House right of 190. I actually would like to go to  bike night, but driving back all the way to destrehan on a workday is a bit much, funny thing I just came back from my first local bike night over at the Pit on Jefferson (first ever bike night for me) and it was cool. allmost forgot.. yeah I place the order for the main seat from Corbin yesterday after being convinced by your original post on the general board.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts