M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the silver 109 and was wondering if anyone has debadged one. I am thinking about doing it but would like to see some pictures first. So if anyone has some that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
572 Posts
Check in the pictures forum, as I think quite a few have done this mod...

I personally would leave the tank badges on though... saved my butt when I had to lay my bike down a few weeks back...

To each their own though :)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Heres a couple of mine...................sorry was dark already when I read you post and went out side and took a couple of pics..........oh and the dew had fallen already also, note the solo cowl and rear fender LOLÂ :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Thank you Sir :bigthumbsup:

Mine is sooo dirty right now been a week since I got a chance to wash her......be working and riding to much :evil: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
sweet but move her otta the old oil puddle next time people might get the wrong Idea :joke: :doorag:
Yeah, was waiting for someone to say something about that :redfaced:........most of that oil is from my beater ('88 town car :doorag:) , went to drain the oil of of it during a change and the drain pan was plugged up (5 quarts of oil make a rather large mess :eek:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
No badges and it looks like no reflectors. Thinking about tank badges but reflectors will go when I increase lighting on the bike. It looks great!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Thank you..............yeah the reflectors went bye-bye as soon as I got it home from the dealer :evil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts