M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda funny to me, there are 4 109's for sale in our classified section. Know what color they are?? All 4 are Silver! :eek: Maybe they'd have been happier with a Fast Black or a Burple Beast! 8) Just thought it was ironic.

·
Registered
260 Posts
when i went to get my bike they had silver and blue
i called 3 days ahead of time to have them hold one for me
they said what color i said i don't know if i have to decide now i would say silver
then like the night before i go they sold the blue one
and i said damn would have liked to see it and they said well the guy that got the blue really wanted silver
and that if i want blue he would bring it back and trade me
i was like WTH why didn't he just wait 18 hours for me to decide then he take what one was left
like i want his used bike after he had it all Friday night and took it's cherry

some people

Bruce

·
Registered
181 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
Kinda funny to me, there are 4 109's for sale in our classified section. Know what color they are?? All 4 are Silver! :eek: Maybe they'd have been happier with a Fast Black or a Burple Beast! 8) Just thought it was ironic.
Too funny, I posted the same thing in the thread about Silver 109's several days ago.

Ha Ha Ha.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like them both. The dealer with the blurple had cleaned it and the paint was full of swirls. The silver looked better because of this so I bought the silver. Did not think I wanted black, red or white so I was glad to find these at this late date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts