M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I joined up the end of last week and started reading about the 109.  I had looked at the 109 in the past but had'nt payed much attention the last few months.  I decided friday when I stopped by the local dealer and saw that huge back tire that I was really interested.  Saturday morning I headed to the dealer which had the silver or black.  Silver is my color of choice and they had already installed the cobra's so I was set.  Took a little beating on my trade but was money well spent.  Nice site lots of reading still to do...

khrome   :clap2:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks, in the excitement I forgot to ask, but to my knowledge no. I will ask specifically this week. When I go back to hand them the check from the bank.

khrome

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome....

Woodro, get down to the dealer and at least see what kind of deal you can make   :bigthumbsup: you never know maybe gorbachov will give you the mega deal  :joke:

khrome  :doorag:
rollin the 240

·
Registered
75 Posts
yah, I want to be riding on a Chubby......lol.......I might call the Iron Curtain tomorrow and see what they have to say, before I waste a trip.....I can't go with that low book, crap.... :mad:.......I would like to be on a new ride by the Red River Rally on the 16th......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts