M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

To introduce myself I am Norwegian currently working & living in South Korea. I own 3 GSXR1000 and I am about to trade one of them in for M109R. From what I hear it is a cracker of a bike you all got and to me it seems like the perfect cruiser with the power and handling capabilities. I used to have a 1100 Yammi Dragstar, but didin't like it very much and sold it after just one year.

I very much need a passenger backrest for my g/f and a luggage rack. Have searched (I suck at searching) for days, but with no success. have also e-mailed cruisercustomizing.com, but no answer from them.

Can anyone help me out here? Does Cobra, Jardine, Corbin or some other make any?

I saw the accessories are up on the Suzuki site and found this picture under the seat section:

Wonder if & when that would be available?

Cheers

-Narve

G

·
Welcome to the site. Jardine and Cobra are both supposed to come out with a back rest. Keep an eye out by checking Direct line parts. They will be one of the first to get them. And they're price will be competitive.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks folks. Just put the deposit in today, but unfortunately it will not be here until end July. By that time maybe some backrests are available.................and I do have some nice gixxers I can enjoy in the meantime :D

:beer3:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts