M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Whittier and I saw a orange 109 around 1:30pm on Lambert On Saturday Aug 28 th I was curious are you a local guy if so let me know I am looking for a person to ride with LRG1800

·
Registered
976 Posts
I don't know if it was me because I was all over on the 28th. I am in LA though, Carson to be exact. Orange 9s are rare. I haven't seen another one in LA yet.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi So Cal section

Just refound the California Chapter. If any of you guys make your way out toward Palm Springs, I am always looking for people to ride with. I will keep up with events here, looking forward to meeting you all. Vinny

·
Registered
8 Posts
San Jacinto 9 Rider

Hey whats up Vinny, I live in San Jacinto. i like to ride whenever I get a chance. I haven't rode out to Palm Springs in while. I might ride out there this after noon as soon I as I get finished BBQing w/ the family. By the way I like your 9. I have a silver one also w/ stock exhaust. Where did you get your pipes? Also is it lowerd?:bigthumbsup::drool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well it wasn't me thats for-sure. Up here in northern Cali Counting mine I know of 3 oranges. Certainly much rarer then the LE! Try coming to the rally in Pismo next year we are a good group and have a blast.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sir C

Sorry, Just got your post, been out of town. I bought the bike with the Hardkrome on it, yes I just finished lowering her about two weeks ago. I will follow the Cali forum closer, hopefully the heat will break soon and I can get her out more. I would love to hook up and ride with fellow 9ers, so lets stay in touch. Vin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts