M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just contacted MonkeyButt regarding new ship date for my sideburner pipes ( I assumed that they would be delayed again) and was told that Hard Chrome has ship them to their distributor - Should have them soon :bigthumbsup:!!!!

Anyone else order them and get them yet???

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
AUSTON109 Who did you order your side burners threw?
Do you have a E-Mail address or a Phone Number were I can try to find a local Dealer?
Thanks Silentrider

·
Registered
665 Posts
Those are Bad A :edit:s Pipes,get ya a set of ear plugs though! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Well that really stinks then Cause i don't want something as loud as the cobras,Just good tune! I like the JR style But do not have the resources to obtain one!!!
Really tired of looking at those long pipes They nice looking just not my flavor,I like a short pipe,Thats functional :bigthumbsup: thanks for your input :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Not trying to rain on your parade but I just checked the Parts Unlimited computer and here is what they are showing:

18100580 EXHAUST,SDBRN M109R 11/17/06

That means that the date has moved to November 17.  That is about the 50th time they have changed the date.  Like I said before I will believe that they shipped when I can touch it.

G

·
Just cause I'm pipeless and contemplating every option, I spoke to someone at HK today and they said their pipes have shipped. I even said "As in past tense..SHIPPED not will ship?" "yeah, the first batch has shipped" so we'll see huh

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered my Sideburners from Monkeybuttparts.com when I ordered them months and months ago as they had the best pricing at the time. They told me today that thay are getting a shipment from HC through their distributor. I will post when I have confirmation of shipment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts