M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried to get as much info on these 2 pipes from hard krome but I need to ask . Which one of these 2 pipes will likely get me pulled over by the cops. I've heard sideburners are way too loud but so is the velocity when you "give it a squirt". The other thing is that I like the fact the sideburners are avail in black not sure if the velocity is as well. Any more info on the two would be a great help. Toro9

·
Registered
643 Posts
actually looking on Ebay today at pipes for the C ,, the velocity pros are available in black

also i have also read people saying the sideburners are too loud, i dont think they are that bad at all , I mean they can be if ya want but after riding bikes with drag pipes I would say the sideburners aren't that bad at all

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Sideburners FOR SURE

That's what I plan on putting on my new bike. They sound awesome and really look cool too. I seen them in the flesh and I just love 'em. :bigthumbsup:

SIDEBURNERS FOR SURE:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
THEY JUST SOUND AWSOME!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
It took me awhile to get to the look of that pipe. But overall, the sound of them is a real head turner:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
I've got the Velocity Pro. LOVE IT!!!! Putting through town or the neighborhood is not bad at all. But as one said on here, "Give it a lil squirt" people are going hear you. :drool:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Dare I say.. Bassani Pro Streets! Be unique and set your bike apart from others. It seems like everyone runs those pipes.
I can't help but like the looks and sound of both. Can't decide which ones to go with myself. They look better than the Basanis IMO. I guess that's why alot of people have them. I don't mind copying. These people have great taste!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts