M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting this exhaust for my bike !! does anyone have them or information about them?Would like to see a set on a bike ! hopefully someone has them ?? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
it's hurry up and wait, they were supposed to be out in Aug, then Sept now who knows. they are listed in the catalogs and you can lay down order money on them but they are backordered at best. no one knows if they are going to make some power either until they are out and tested. so far only pipes out are Cobras and they are all 2-2 drag style. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
fatone,I had a set of sideburners on my old mean streak(for two days). They are extremely loud,to say the least. I could idle along the street,and set off car alarms. I removed them and sold them to another bike owner. He had them on his bike for 4 days,and got stopped for loud pipes. Trust me,no one will ride behind you very long with these pipes. If you are going to run the bike on the strip they may be a good choice. There was NO power loss on the streak with them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:bigthumbsup: RON S Thank you for the info ! I really like the LOOKS of them but do not want them LOUD !!!!! I will keep looking !!!! THANKS AGAIN ALSO SILVER IS FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts