M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken the baffle out of their sideburner?and if so how does it sound or performs

·
Registered
623 Posts
Has anyone taken the baffle out of their sideburner?and if so how does it sound or performs
I haven't even got mine on yet, the ones on my M95 sound great with them in. Why would you want to take them out? Sideburners are loud enough with them in.

·
Registered
128 Posts
HK sideburner exhaust

Does anyone have a previous post on the "how to" for installation of the HK sideburner exhaust system. I hear it is tricky reseting that calbe system/valve which is on the stock exhaust ???? :dontknow:

crossq

·
Registered
450 Posts
Re-baffling

I have a sideburner, and am in the process of making a baffle, and puting it back in. Too loud for around town.

·
Registered
415 Posts
If you take out the baffle do yourself a favor and install a flat washer on an all thread centered in the middle of the exhaust flow somethign int he 1-1/2" or so diamtere size. This will help restore the lost torque and shouldn't change the loudness any. You will be glad you did!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts