M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new KewlMetal Side Mount Tag Mounts Are Now Ready To Ship.
This New Tag Mount Set Up Is Quick And Clean and Lets That Big OL Badd Azz Back Tire Get In Every Body's Face :bigthumbsup:
It will Come in both Black Powder Coat & Chrome finishes.
It has been designed to use your OEM Tag Light and wiring. :D
We have it shown here with our -153 Tuck Away Bullet Light mounts.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Joe,
I like the idea of bolting it under the fender strut instead of to the hub, makes it easier to hide the lights wiring under the fender strut instead of running it along the drive shaft and having the wires exposed (like Perrys solution). The problem is that I don't want to use the ugly looking stock light. I have a Radiantz license frame with the LED visor built in. I don't suppose there are any plans to make one that mounts like this that doesn't have the extra space for the stock light, is there? I sorta want a cross between the one you have here and the one Hal just posted. I realize that removing the extra space allowed for the stock light will move the plate that much closer to the fender but I don't know what else to do.
Don't you just love how people always want you to make 10 different versions of the same thing? ::)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Big Joe said:
The new KewlMetal Side Mount Tag Mounts Are Now Ready To Ship.
This New Tag Mount Set Up Is Quick And Clean and Lets That Big OL Badd Azz Back Tire Get In Every Body's Face :bigthumbsup:
It will Come in both Black Powder Coat & Chrome finishes.
It has been designed to use your OEM Tag Light and wiring. :D
We have it shown here with our -153 Tuck Away Bullet Light mounts.
Big Joe.

I guess this plate mount would not be compatable with any future or current bags?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Any chance you could post a brighter, daylight picture from the side to see how it looks a little clearer.
Thanks!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Lamont,
Is that for the black one or the chrome one? Your listing doesn't specify. Can I assume the chrome one will be $69 instead of $59? Thanks!
At the time I loaded these there was no chrome one. I'll have to talk to Joe. ::)

·
Registered
152 Posts
How did you attach the bracket to the bike and how are the blinkers attached. Those blinkers are great. Looks sweet.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chester said:
How did you attach the bracket to the bike and how are the blinkers attached. Those blinkers are great. Looks sweet.
I will have the installation instructions on our site next week under the support button.
I will also post them on this thread later.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BlackCherry said:
Lamont,
Is that for the black one or the chrome one? Your listing doesn't specify. Can I assume the chrome one will be $69 instead of $59? Thanks!
That is correct $69.00 for the Chrome unit.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BlackCherry said:
Joe,
I like the idea of bolting it under the fender strut instead of to the hub, makes it easier to hide the lights wiring under the fender strut instead of running it along the drive shaft and having the wires exposed (like Perrys solution). The problem is that I don't want to use the ugly looking stock light. I have a Radiantz license frame with the LED visor built in. I don't suppose there are any plans to make one that mounts like this that doesn't have the extra space for the stock light, is there? I sorta want a cross between the one you have here and the one Hal just posted. I realize that removing the extra space allowed for the stock light will move the plate that much closer to the fender but I don't know what else to do.
Don't you just love how people always want you to make 10 different versions of the same thing? ::)
We will have that version ready in the next few weeks. :D
Big Joe.

·
Registered
330 Posts
plate looks good. like it ....i have a question. what is that in the background. another m109r? with shocks on the outside? do tell.. what are you doin?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chester said:
How did you attach the bracket to the bike and how are the blinkers attached. Those blinkers are great. Looks sweet.
Here you go.
They are Item#-153

Big Joe

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JMBJ said:
Any chance you could post a brighter, daylight picture from the side to see how it looks a little clearer.
Thanks!
Here you go Bro :D
I hope these help.

Big Joe.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts