M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like everyones looking for a side mount thats tucked in by the wheel. Ive seen a couple on here by kwcrawler (which are awesome) and others, but everything is on back order or not available. Does anyone know where i can find one ...Im dieing to show off this 260 rear tire, but dont want to sacrafice with a ugly mount.. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: thanks

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Sport_ieeeee said:
Seems like everyones looking for a side mount thats tucked in by the wheel. Ive seen a couple on here by kwcrawler (which are awesome) and others, but everything is on back order or not available. Does anyone know where i can find one ...Im dieing to show off this 260 rear tire, but dont want to sacrafice with a ugly mount.. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: thanks
Sometimes you have to be a little creative! Print off some pics of the mounts you like and take them to a local sheetmetal shop or someone who is handy and can bend metal. Worst case, try it yourself! You'll be surprised what you can accomplish. Folks who install aluminum siding are a great source for having a mount fabed. Talk to a local who is in that trade and they may be able to fix you up :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

This mount is home brewed from 1/8 inch thick aluminum plate, hand polished and assembled with some stainless machine screws!

·
Registered
665 Posts
The one Hal showed looked great,but no word yet. I'd buy it in a heart beat,if it was available. I guess I'll try to build my own ::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts