M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a friend lazer out some polished aluminum fairily thick to with stand the air flow - I have this one that will be done as of Monday and installed - pics to come by Tuesday! Also have 4 more designs that I am doing - 1st design is verticle but I am also making horizontal as well, it takes approx. 2-3 weeks after I give him the design and I have it in my hands - We have been talking and thinking it should cost $ 120.00 each...no hardware just the bracket! ( I went and got metal threaded dowling and nuts/washers and then chrome cap covers to cover the nuts for show )...all in one $ 140.00

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn

I cant get into see the guy til likely Wednesday now so it's gonna be til next week Friday til I get pics on - damn sorry guys but I am working hard on quite a few things right now for the M109's - any idea's or interest in this email me please: [email protected]

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Does any one know if it's legal to run side mount plates in Canada? My assumption is that they need to be fully visible and lit at night... I really want to side mount, but i have enough to worry about with an illegal pipe... so if anyone knows for sure chime in.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Does any one know if it's legal to run side mount plates in Canada? My assumption is that they need to be fully visible and lit at night... I really want to side mount, but i have enough to worry about with an illegal pipe... so if anyone knows for sure chime in.
Does it matter;). It only matters when you get pulled over :p. Just kidding. I'm not sure if it is or isn't but I have been running mine all this year and cops always look at my bike and never say anything. I know Devil has been running with his longer than mine and he has had no problems. Hope this helps

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey 12... Where did you get yours as there is no further info here?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I bought a Raw Design side mount, the one that has the 2 postions, all though I have never used it in the down postion I always keep in up and down

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yeah ,here is mine. I had the pork right behind me a lot of times since the spring with this and no problems so far.
Keep up the name calling and they just may change their minds. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
So, have you guys had to "trim" your plates to get them to fit? I had bought a bracket last year from the states and it didn't fit my Alberta plate... so I fabed one, but like I said, I want to go side mount...

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
So, have you guys had to "trim" your plates to get them to fit? I had bought a bracket last year from the states and it didn't fit my Alberta plate... so I fabed one, but like I said, I want to go side mount...
Yep, trimmed for the beaver :bigthumbsup: or the beaver needed to be trimmed, or it wouldn't fit without trimmming the beaver.....you get the idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts