M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The photo belongs to one of our members here on the site. (WINGYS109)

I really would like some help finding out which license plate bracket this is on this M109. I can't seem to find out where to get it through all of my countless searches. I've sent a PM to the person who posted the photo here on the Riders Forum, but I haven't received a response. So, I'm reaching out in this thread. What's up fellas, do you know...

I can't even tell how it's mounted.

Here's the LINK to the photo.

Thanks
-KRUSH

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
The pic is there, maybe not for all...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Its a Kuryakyn bracket ,, looks like he stuck it on with double side tape ,, or a hidden bracket :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a Kuryakyn bracket ,, looks like he stuck it on with double side tape ,, or a hidden bracket :bigthumbsup:
Kuryakn doesn't make a side mount License Plate bracket for our bikes. Would it be for another bike maybe ICEBOX?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Kuryakn doesn't make a side mount License Plate bracket for our bikes. Would it be for another bike maybe ICEBOX?
Probably from another bike. That guy probably made a custom bracket to make that one fit. I wish I could see how he mounted it.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I bought the bike from ken...then sold it. But it indeed a kury side mount plate. It was welded on the hub. The welds were smoothed then the whole hub went to chrome. :) it made it look like it came from the factory. He was very proud of this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts