M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Itguy,

Mounting the bracket in that upper left bolt hole worked out just as you said. It has been 6 days and no movement what so ever. And getting the bolt from fasteners.com was easy as them overnighting it in one day . also clearlens .com will be getting the intergrated tail lights in about a week. so cleaning up that rear to show all that 240 is easy now.............Holla Gman

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
GMAN M109 said:
Hey Itguy,

Mounting the bracket in that upper left bolt hole worked out just as you said. It has been 6 days and no movement what so ever. And getting the bolt from fasteners.com was easy as them overnighting it in one day . also clearlens .com will be getting the intergrated tail lights in about a week. so cleaning up that rear to show all that 240 is easy now.............Holla Gman
That hole is for the shock bolt on another Zuki bike...the 109 and Suzuki C90 use the same rear! I used the same hole with a 16mm 1.5 pitch oil drain plug. I drilled the plug on a lathe and taped it to accommodate a 3/8 inch stainless button allen bolt. The design for my mount uses the axle head as a positive stop. There is virtually no movement....you could put a jack under the mount and raise the bike!

http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20060730/9/0/8/908fbc5cce5bf51843c334da0aa383ad0_large.jpg[/img]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts