M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day Guys, ( & gals )

I'm looking for a couple small peices-i.e. the right & left side covers, or even the stock breather covers, to mach up moulds with, for carbon replacements. I'm not taking delivery of my own 109 till April. Hence the post. If your interested, just pm me & i'll lay out the details. Yes, you would get your orig parts back, with the carbon fibre copy. ( at a cut rate i might add. I have numerous ideas, & want to start now rather then wait. Thanks for the time:bow: Cheers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Just outside Toronto..

to the east of it. if your interested we can split the shipping costs. Should'nt be too bad staying in Canada.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Not for me but I thought if you posted where you were, you may find some guy's in your area that would be interested and maybe even right around the corner.

There are quite a few guy's in your area so my guess is you should have no problems finding what you need.

Good Luck!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers!

Thanks mate:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Welcome to the site Carbon,

You might just be in time to make it to our annual owners meet. Check out the pictures posted in this section if you want to see pics of last years meet. This year's meet should be even bigger!

Where are you located?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts