M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a set of cobra dragsters on last weekend and rode it a day without the fi2000r it ran fine. Today my fi200r came in and I installed it all the lights came on and it looked as if I had done everything right, but now the fi light stays on and it will barely idle. Once you rev it up it is fine and when you let off the gas it almost dies before it settles in a rough idle. Now the only light on the fi2000r is the green one so I think it is installed correctly. I did modify my air intake with a k&n filter a while ago. Does anyone have any suggestions or know what could be wrong?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
If it were me I would unplug the FI2000 and put it back to stock and see if that fixes it.

By the way you might be better to post this on the tech board. I have a feeling that some of those guys don't read this board and visa versa. ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was thinking that maybe you connected the Fi2000 to the wrong wires, but since you have the "R" model, I am not sure that is an issue. With the standard Fi2000 that could happen. It sounds like maybe a faulty Fi2000R. I would give Cobra a call. I have called them in the past, and they were very responsive. 714-692-5019

1 - 4 of 4 Posts