M109 Rider Forums banner

Shroud M90 Design From Low And Mean...

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  rynosback 
#1 ·
Looking for respond from the M90 riders who has expressed interest or would be interested in purchasing a Shroud similar to the M190, I have talked with Chris from Low And Mean about designing and creating a shroud for the M90 riders, but Chris from Low And Mean said that they need at least 25 or more riders to send him an email about the interest in purchasing the shroud if one is created similar to the M109 shroud.

I will also be sending Chris a photo of the M109 shroud and also of the shroud that was created for the M90 today. Chris will design the shroud and send me a copy of what it will look like and for me to share it with other M90 riders to agree on before going into production. They will have my bike for at least 2 mos. to complete this project.

Please send your email to Chris if you are interested, the ball is in our court now.

Email Chris at support@lowandmean.com
Subject: M90 shroud design

I first wanted the M90 riders to have the shroud to be design and agreed on by those who will be purchasing one before I take my bike to them for 2 mos.

Thanks!

Semaiah

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.