M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) I am looking for a particular saddlebag that looks good on the bike. I have been turned off by a lot of the ones that bolt or fasten to the fender rails because they never follow the contour of the rails. Instead they look like they stick out a foot and don't belong on the bike.

if anyones feeling me on that and has something you like that you feel works pretty well on the 9 and seems to fit and look good please let me know.

Thanks!

P.S. The little woman likes the studded leather bags like the C90T's have.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I would but she's in bed already:D

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I will check the space tomorrow and post it. They said they were going to make a 250 fit by spacing the kit. Mine seems to have a ton of room but it is still stock.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Yeah they really liked the color. I had leather hard bags on my Shadow. I liked them but they didn't lock But they went with the look of the bike really well. Bags come more down to taste and wallet size and how much you need to pack.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
My Honda

·
Registered
254 Posts
Corbins are the only bags that look right on a 109. Everything else just looks like a damned paddle steamer imo. Too much money for the corbins, $1700 is waaaay too much for <2cu ft of cargo space... They sure do look pretty though.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts