M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a dealers yesterday,and ran across a set of pegs that look like they will fit the 109. They are by Show Chrome,and called sliders. If they fit they should move the peg location forward about 1 1/2 inches. They are kinda [email protected] per pair,but already come with the adapters on them. If they fit, I'll try and post some pics. this afternoon. I have long legs,and sure could use the extra length.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Would definitely like to hear and SEE your results!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back Home,and they didn't fit :(. Wish they would have,I could use the leg room.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Holy Moly! How tall are you guys? I'm only 5'9 and can barely reach the pegs now. I can say I'll never need forward controls. This bike feels like it has them already. I guess this bike brings out the big guns.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
6' 1", and i'd enjoy the controls being a bit (2" or so) more forward

·
Registered
116 Posts
6'3" and I would take them as far forward as you could move them. It wouldn't hurt me to move them 4-6 inches forward. Hmmm, come to think of it maybe we could rig some riding pegs in place of the front reflectors!! :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm 6'4" and I need allot of distance to strech out my legs. On my old Mean Streak I extended them out 4" and it was great! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts