M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again this is could be a dumb question but i have a box ( big box :drool: ) full of mods to install
~Barrons big air kit
~Cobra fi2000r
~o2 sensor eliminator plugs
~Bassani pro street pipes
~Stebel Horn

Should i install all above in one go as i believe with most i'd need to have the fuel tank off ?
Toro9 :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
If you install your Big air and/or Pipes you'll need to
install the Cobra fi2000r for Max. Performance

·
Registered
146 Posts
Install

If you got the time install it all. Why let the other parts stare at you wishing they were on the bike too.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
If i refer to mine, don't need to removed the gas tank for : pipes, Stebel,air cover .... but, if you remove it, you will not scratch it during your work .... :D I did a lot of work on my nine this winter, and i removed the tank first and reinstall only at the end ... :pop:

·
Registered
488 Posts
That is what I did. I took some vacation time and istalled all my mods in a couple of days, in between checking in with the wife. I had a lot of fun and learned so much about the bike. I say do it ALL in one big shot. It will also allow you to replace some chrome bolts and such at the same time.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I would defently do the intakes cobra and horn all at once while the tank is off... need the intakes off to install the cobra, and I think U need to run a power wire for the stable, guess it has a relay tho I do not have one yet...

·
Registered
534 Posts
O2 sensor???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts