M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yes, please do.. also, when do you think we will be seeing the hot-racks for the 109 on either DLP or your web sites bro? Going to want to buy one with the seatback on it soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Big Joe,

You have a gift for detail explanations/how too's using video equipment. I think any time you include a video will help the average guy or girl.

Chuck

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes, I would like to see either a video or written instructions before I try to install my 2" riser extensions. No instructions come with the risers showing how to relocate the throttle and clutch cable.

·
Registered
185 Posts
HalGreenlee said:
As long as it's "G" Rated.
Ah shucks ! I was hoping it would star your two new friends ! ! !  :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
frankie a. said:
Ah shucks ! I was hoping it would star your two new friends ! ! !  :bigthumbsup: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
That will be a pay per view install video Bro!

Big Joe,.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Big Joe said:
That will be a pay per view install video Bro!

Big Joe,.
Was gonna post something ........................ but after seeing those legs................... I forgot what I was gonna say :dontknow: ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes Please :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bonehead said:
Was gonna post something ........................ but after seeing those legs................... I forgot what I was gonna say :dontknow: ;)
:a20:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have set up to shoot the Install Video next week.
I will post link on Wednesday.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Wedsday :eek: !!! I needed it this past Sunday!
I got them on ok..and I relocated the cables...(used the service manual) and I'll be posting pics this weekend after out 350 mile ride. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know... :nopic:
Well ya'll gonna have to wait!

Devilish

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DevilishEyes109 said:
Wedsday :eek: !!! I needed it this past Sunday!
I got them on ok..and I relocated the cables...(used the service manual) and I'll be posting pics this weekend after out 350 mile ride. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know... :nopic:
Well ya'll gonna have to wait!

Devilish
:a20: :clap2: :a18: :2cool:

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
That is a fantastic idea!!! Mine should be off backorder (hopefully) in a few days and I dread the thought of paying the dealer $75 an hour for what they say is an hour and a half job...Never fooled with the removal of cables and would certainly appreciate seeing how it's done...Just hope if I get started on it I can complete it and not have to [email protected]@ put it back together and "limp" down to the dealer to correct what I screwed up...They would love that...I dropped it off at the dealer today to have the cobras, power pak and lo-jack installed...Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow and hear that "MONSTER"...It's a blk 07 with 200 miles

Thanks in advance if this comes about :p :p :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
My 3" risers and cables arrived today. Taking a trip this week, but they will be on a week from Monday.

Hope to post pics then....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts