M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
449 Posts
We usually see between 112 - 115 hp with freedom sharpe curved radius exhaust and a modest tune.

Was the blue run shown the only run you have graphed with the new pipe and tune.
That run a looks like it may have been a bit off for some reason, torque and hp intersect at 4700 on that run.

Also I noticed you say you have a PC5 in your post but the dyno graph shows you having a PC FC.
I have not looked at the maps for the PC FC but most of this dial in type tuners with the 3 or 4 pots usually have maps with coarser scaling.

BCS
LGB/FJB
Something is screwy there , if torque and horsepower don't cross at 5252 , the numbers are skewed. The only times I have seen this is when the tuner tries to fluff up the numbers on the chart for the customer , but these are lower.

· Registered
449 Posts
so what do you guys think then ? could the tuner have done better ?
The highest possible numbers aren't necessarily the best power or best usable power. There is something wrong with that graph making it worthless , 5252 is part of the calculation , torque and horsepower ALWAYS cross at 5252 RPM , your after does not. IF the air/fuel ratio is indeed actually what the graph at the bottom shows , you should be pretty good , but the peak numbers shown mean nothing. I hope you didn't pay the dyno boob much though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts