M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yes, I am yet to get my 109. I REALLY need to hurry and get that house ready to sell.

Anyway, I was in the local Suzuki shop here in Salt Lake to pick up a part for my Volusia (about lost the back seat on the freeway). While there, I noticed they didn't have any 109's in, or most other Boulevards for that matter. I talked to the salesman about the 109. He said he sold the last one they had last night. I asked when he thought they would get them in. He said they would have them next week. I mentioned that other dealers in other parts of the country are saying they are out until September. He said that wouldn't be true, as they get them in all the time. He said they have sold something like 12-13 of them since they came out. He also said that he didn't think the '07 models would be here until Sept.

So, is he telling the truth? I'll find out in a week or so if they get more in......

G

·
Sept, Oct, Nov timeframe sounds about right for the '07s...our dealer here has sold at least 5, and always have at least two on the floor...

·
Registered
326 Posts
It really is a regional thing. The local dealership by me has none on the floor but they have lines on a few at other dealers that are not selling well.
If you went in looking for one they could probably get it, I think other places have a few sitting around.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm here in the Cleveland, OH area and there are alot available around here. I went to 3 dealerships in my area and they all had a few available even some of the Burple color. All were willing to match the best price of the other and I was able to get mine for $10,985 plus tax and title.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've seen a few at my local dealers but they all say it is all they have for this year. I bought the 1st one in the La Crosse area and haven't seen another on the road yet? Can't figure that out because THIS BIKE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Don't be a hater Jr. I'm a salesman ;) I not mechanic minded at all, but I've learned so much from this board that I've taught my dealer and mechanic a thing or two about the bike. Seems like I always know more about it than they do. 8)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Out the door cyclesports (California) has all three colors, they have five locations, three in so.cal.
the web site is www.otdcyclesports.com.
go to the site pick the bike you want, they send you a quote and the price is the out the door price.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
Don't be a hater Jr. I'm a salesman ;) I not mechanic minded at all, but I've learned so much from this board that I've taught my dealer and mechanic a thing or two about the bike. Seems like I always know more about it than they do. 8)
So...we should be looking for our best deal on one from you, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts