M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the weekend is pretty much a washout....raining like crazy. It stopped for about an hour....I was bored....made a video!

The last two mods I am thinking about are front turn signals....just haven't found anything out there I am crazy about. They are either too small, too ugly, or don't funtion as running lights and directional lights. The other mod I am thinking about is the Irate mesh grill. I would really like to see one in person....I don't want it to "over whelm" the front end.

Lookin' forward to the Bristol race tonight!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Since I am about to leave for Japan and might not have time to do my front turn signals. I will give you an idea of some bad a$$ lights. Harley D's V-rod Muscle has some awesome front turn signals. They are LED run and turns. They are in the mirror stems. The only thing is you will have to make some adapters. The wires run through the mounts on them. They are 109.50 each (mirror stems) then you will have to get some mirrors as well. the V-rod muscle mirrors are about 100 bucks for the set. So you will be out about 300-350 bones, plus figuring out the adapters. But go look at a v-rod muscle. Those lights are freaking bad!!!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes....flames over stock Sonoma Red. I tried to be as economic (cheap) with most of my mods as possible.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
NICE!!!!

Love those dancing LEDS in the back. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
WOW. Great looking bike and mods. I see now that I am going to have to get that knight rider light bar. Where did you get it? And how did you relocate your tach to go inside the cowling?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts