M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I had the day off on Thursday so we rode on over to Daytona for the afternoon (from Orlando). Took the country roads 46,44 etc. Had a great time looking at his fat rear tire and anticipating the delivery of my new Black 07 that I ordered. (Still have my VTX1800F to keep me sane) We went to a couple of shops on A1A that he knew about that had lots of bike goodies. (mostly for harleys but I'm trying not to be a hater).

Anyway, Biketoberfest is coming up you guys. Anyone that can possibly get down to Daytona next month (October)it runs from the 19th to the 22nd (Thursday to Sunday) and is a great time for bikers. Remember your camera as there is so much eye candy, both metal and female.

Anyway, wanted to give the larger community here the heads up on this awesome event (literally over 100,000 bikes) in Central Fla. You can't beat the weather in Florida that time of year either.

Gear up, ride safe.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pridge,

Thanks, but I can hold out for $11,946 OTD for my 07. What a deal $$$.

YEEE HAAA !!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm at Biketoberfest either way, even if I have to ride my wifes 50cc scooter. lol

G

·
M109LOVER said:
I'm at Biketoberfest either way, even if I have to ride my wifes 50cc scooter. lol
+1

Even if I have to go in my sabre by my lonesome...

I am a first timer and do not plan on missing it this year...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts