M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Looks great! Just missing the horses from the original set of pics :D
I think the entire front fork assembly is begging for chrome and the mounts for the brake/shifter like you had mentioned.
I cant wait till I can start to personalize my own!
SOOO May choices already... and we really haven't even gotten started as to what
will eventually be available for this bike.

Are those the same marker lights front and rear? Kuryakin? I think thats the look I want to start with.
Then later on when I can chrome the wheels and stuff I may go with the plate down low and flex LED's
front and rear...

SledZep

·
Registered
343 Posts
sledzep01 said:
Looks great! Just missing the horses from the original set of pics :D
I think the entire front fork assembly is begging for chrome and the mounts for the brake/shifter like you had mentioned.
I cant wait till I can start to personalize my own!
SOOO May choices already... and we really haven't even gotten started as to what
will eventually be available for this bike.

Are those the same marker lights front and rear? Kuryakin? I think thats the look I want to start with.
Then later on when I can chrome the wheels and stuff I may go with the plate down low and flex LED's
front and rear...

SledZep
Yeah, those wheels could use a chrome dip also. Infact, if the front end is begging for chrome, the wheels are down right dying for it.
Nice scoot!
www.hellrisercustoms.com/oychoppa

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
awsome scoots lamonster! keep up the good work.

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
I also noticed your shirt matches the paint on the bike. That's going the extra mile for style.

Nice ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts