M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when/how to get genuine Suzuki shop manuals on 109.
How long does Clymer take to issue a manual on a new model.
Bradbike

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Mine is on order but I guess I need to call and find out if it came in yet. I know the dealer got theirs. I'm just getting mine from the dealer, can't wait for someone else to come out with one.

·
Registered
314 Posts
:confused: Pennsylvania dealer quoted 50 to 70 hopefully out by end of month. He said still making sure dealers get them first.

·
Registered
314 Posts
;D Found the part # for the suzuki m109r manual. 99500-39290-03e.  This came from a parts guy at a big P.A. dealer. He wasn't specific about zeroes, 0 or the letter o, if anything, the 03e suffix could be o3e. The rest of the number is all numerals.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i looked for haynes or chilton manuals...man, those guys are behind the times. they prolly won't have a 109 manual for several years.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I just got off the phone with Suzuki and they said that they have them in stock. They are being shipped out of California. The part number is 99500-39290-o3E.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Chuck said:
How much money are they (Suzuki) getting for the shop manual?
Re: Shop Manuals
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 01:09:03 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pennsylvania dealer quoted 50 to 70 hopefully out by end of month. He said still making sure dealers get them first.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
1st M109R MEXICO said:
Since I am in Mexico, do you know if I can buy it thru Internet, do someone know a web site where I can order it? Thanks
I would just call the closest Suzuki dealer in the US. I am sure that they can take your credit card information and send you one. Mine was $72.99 plus tax. Plus you would have to pay for shipping as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
just got mine in finally from the dealership for 70 bucks even. part number is 99500-39290-03e

·
Registered
315 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts