M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently "do whatever the :edit: you want" doesn't mean what I thought. Silver M109R for sale.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JUST KIDDING!!!!!! You would have to pry me off of it to send it away, and that would be no SMALL feat!!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
My wife said the same thing even threatened me on how close she is to leaving me, I told her if she wants to threaten me not to let the door knob hit her in the a$$ as she was leaving. After a couple of hours she saw it my way and I get to keep the bike,also she just went for a ride(thank god I used to be a used car sales man). Good luck man I hope you can keep it. :dontknow:

·
Registered
443 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :D :hot: :hot: :clap2:My wife actually told to just go buy it when I came home with the first ad about the beautiful M109R!

·
Registered
413 Posts
We made a deal. I told her if I sold my trailer I was getting another bike, but she didn't believe me. :D I bought it without telling her and she wouldn't have known if the dealership hadn't called the house (i forgot my cell phone that day) to tell me they were delivering it. Naturally, I wasn't home and she got the call :edit: Oh well.... :doorag:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
There was a bike on Ebay recently that said those exact same words. Some women just don't understand the way a man thinks.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i don't see what the big decision is. bike or woman...gotta go with the bike.

G

·
:joke: :joke: :evil: My reply has always been "What are you going to do LEAVE"! :evil: :joke: :joke:

That always seems to work.

She has it way to good, I do also for that matter, but when she does get a little heavy handed, the one liner always ends it.

TAZ

G

·
HAHA....my wife actually bought mine for me too, lol. Got home from work one night and she said to hurry up and ride the M50 to the stealer since we were trading it in on a 109. I thought BS, but she had done the paperwork and everything earlier in the day and all I had to do was swap keys and ride it home...besides, if I counted all the purses and shoes she buys in a month I could have a different 109 every day of the month, lol.

·
Registered
113 Posts
phaed said:
i don't see what the big decision is. bike or woman...gotta go with the bike.
Shouldn't have to choose. I have a "list" of what I want in a man.....a bike is top 5. If he doesn't have one he :edit: well better be ready to get one....

·
Registered
47 Posts
bayqh_filly feel like moving to australia yet to find a girl like that here :joke:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I hate to say it but if getting a bike for BOTH of you to enjoy is putting stress on your marriage? Then something else is seriously wrong.

Perhaps you need to get her involved with the bike. Get her excited about riding and/or possibly getting her very own M109R if that is what she wants.

My wife's only complaint was that I did not want a Black M109R. Now she wants a red one for herself. That fact alone is enough to get me excited... LOL

Women need attention, tenderness, understanding.... Go ahead and let her play with your kickstand. It's all fun....

P.S. Buy my new book at Amazon.com - "What a Woman Wants - A Guide to getting her a M109R too!" he he he

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JUST TO CLARIFY MY WIFE RIDES WITH ME AND LOVES THIS BIKE!!! I posted this after seeing a listing on ebay with the same theme and thought it would be funny to post here. Man was I ever wrong!!! I should have known that the addictive nature of this bike would bring comments like these!!!! :eek: My beautiful baby goes with me wherever I go (wife too). :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
The wife now is a 109 addict too. She was going to get a 50 or 90, but it looks like its now the 109 after showing her Firecats pics..... except she LOVES my Burple color...... so she gets the Burple and I will get the new fastest color.....Black

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
Man up boys, mine bought mine for me!And didn't even flench when I drove it home and stated taking stuff off of it ,Even helped cutting stuff and installing stuff that didn't need to be replaced. She ordered the new wizzard lights and helped install those this last week. She even has her own key chain remote to the wizzard lights. Ya just gotta find the right girl and it'll all work out.
Im in the same boat... mine bought it for me...  :D
Of course I bought her a C50 so I can ride Solo.... :evil:Â

Wait a minute... was I just manipulated into getting her a bike?? :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts