First the pedals have alot of adjustment plus both can be bent to suit
Check the how to section
Dlp sells some clutch pedal extensions
and there are after market. Break pedals
try the adjustments first

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I changed out the brake lever with a HD shifter lever.

I had to bore out the clamp-hole a little to get it to fit, but it looks good and worked out just fine.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
This is what I have on my Beast :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

This is the only pic I have right now. I got them off Ebay supposed to fit a HD. I just cut off my stockers drilled holes and bolted them on.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is what I have on my Beast :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

This is the only pic I have right now. I got them off Ebay supposed to fit a HD. I just cut off my stockers drilled holes and bolted them on.
Thanks. That's exactly what I had in mind. Just wanted to make sure that someone had already done it...I'm getting a set of Impailer pegs to match the grips and pegs that the guy is making for the 109...

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
I did the same as Alien, except I used the Kuryakyn Longhorn lever on both sides. I originally had the shorter one on the brake and the longer one on the shifter.

Easy to do on the shifter side, you just cut it off flush with the shaft and tap it for a 5/16" x 24 bolt. That's what the Kury levers use. The brake side is a little harder due to the way the stock lever is welded to the shaft. I cut the original off at the first groove out and drilled it to use a bolt and nut. The problem is the weld hits right at the center of where you need to drill so it uses up a lot of bits.

You can also buy covers that look similar that clamp over your stock levers.

Here's mine from the front.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts