M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else's rubber cover on the shift lever splitting on them? Mine is splitting on the outter edge. It split on one side a couple weeks back so I "twisted" it so the split was on the underside, now it's splitting again on the top.

Hal, Lamont... Any upgrades coming for the shift lever anytime soon? Maybe something that's similar to the brake lever without any rubber?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
cdaniel76 said:
Anyone else's rubber cover on the shift lever splitting on them? Mine is splitting on the outter edge. It split on one side a couple weeks back so I "twisted" it so the split was on the underside, now it's splitting again on the top. Â

Hal, Lamont... Any upgrades coming for the shift lever anytime soon? Maybe something that's similar to the brake lever without any rubber?
Take it to the dealer....they should replace the rubber on the spot!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
bob109 said:
Take it to the dealer....they should replace the rubber on the spot!
:a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20: :a20:

Dont you mean order it and claim they dont know where it is coming from... mumbles aqbout a new bike....etc etc??
Thats what I get every time I talk to the dealer about anything 109 related!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Yep...those dealers no squat about parts , info , specs ...anything , I'm sure some dealers care about what they sell , I haven't seen one however.

G

·
The Kuryakyn is very nice, just be real careful when tightening the set screw. They can crack if you gorilla-ize it. Don't ask me how I know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts