M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my bones from Jason, and does it ever change the stance of the bike.
Thanks Jason :bigthumbsup:, noticed that I recycled a part of the stock heat shielding
to cover the swingarm (just used the existing hole on the swingarm near the axle, and
velco or doulble stick tape for the front end).

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lookin good bud!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I am really liking the black wheels with the silver lip. Looks very nice.
The Slam looks awesome as well. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
very,very nice!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
bike looks really HOT!! i'm wonderring if you have a p. commander on it? and if so have you dyno tuned it?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Can you do me a BIG favor ?
Can you park it on a level surface and measure from the ground to the peg mount (not the pegs as they would be different if you change from stock) ?

I'm thinking about dropping the 109 but I'm already grinding the pegs and want to know how much lower the pegs get.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks fellow 109'ers, I couldn't have done it without all the info from this great site :bigthumbsup:
Measurement from the ground to the end of the peg pivot in is 9.5 inches.
I currently have the FI2000R, but plan on replacing it with a PCIII.

Ed

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I like the way it looks, however, i am a bit concerned about the ride quality post lowering. It looks like it will bounce really bad.. if i want a rigid ride i would go back to a crotch rocket...

does it change the ride at all?

·
Registered
703 Posts
07black109 said:
I like the way it looks, however, i am a bit concerned about the ride quality post lowering. It looks like it will bounce really bad.. if i want a rigid ride i would go back to a crotch rocket...

does it change the ride at all?
Actually, The ride seems better than stock. The only thing you give up is cornering. I scrape alot now with my bike but I scraped before so not too big of a deal for me. Bike defiently looks alot better with Jasons bones on it :doorag:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts