M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have another ride, a 1989 Voyager XII that I bought when I retired from the Army. It was a retirement gift to myself, the bike is 21 years old and I've had it 19 of those 21 years. She's been a good ride, haven't had any issues with it. I gave her a bath today and thought I would show her off.

Hope you like the pics...

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's garage kept and pampered...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Kawasaki Z's!!

C.I also own a Kawasaki Z1300.Mine is the A4 naked model.Love the old Kawa's.COOL. KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,948 Posts
That's a great looking bike and I bet it's a comfortable ride too. I'm surprised you've kept the mileage that low. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Maybe we need to have an old bike thread on here. I've got a 1980 Sportster that I bought in 1986. I've replaced some external parts but the engine has never been apart.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
that bike looks very clean and in great shape. definitely shows that you took real good care of her. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
That's a great looking bike and I bet it's a comfortable ride too. I'm surprised you've kept the mileage that low. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Maybe we need to have an old bike thread on here. I've got a 1980 Sportster that I bought in 1986. I've replaced some external parts but the engine has never been apart.

That's begging for a "turn me into a choppa" LOL
Just for kicks sometime in the somewhat distant future will pick up a 1200 or 883 just to rake the crap out of it, wrench on it and just do a "home made" chopper....nothing fancy or bling....as a matter of fact, flat black all the way.....Love old bikes

As for the Kawi...sweet rides..my dad had one a few years ago..rode it a few times and loved it....he upgraded to a wing after that lol

G

·
Hey Guys,

I have another ride, a 1989 Voyager XII that I bought when I retired from the Army. It was a retirement gift to myself, the bike is 21 years old and I've had it 19 of those 21 years. She's been a good ride, haven't had any issues with it. I gave her a bath today and thought I would show her off.

Hope you like the pics...
Awesome man ! looks real good.:doorag:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Definitely looks well taken care of...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very clean bike

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:doorag:Thanks Guys...as always you are the best, it's great when others share your passion. I appreciate you sharing and the compliments as well. My Grandmother use to tell me; when God blesses you with something take care of it because you'll never know when you will get another one. I've been blessed all of my life and I always remember her words of wisdom. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
looks like new good job keeping it clean

1 - 20 of 24 Posts