M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
(ring, ring.....ring, ring...."Hello?" oh? okay...I will tell him....Thank you)

Hey dood, J-Lo called, She says..."Daaayummm!!! that is a phat azz"

:bigthumbsup:looks great bro

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
Awesome looking bike bro! Polish that rear hub to go along with all that chrome and you'll be set. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah that would be nice,but i need to research the polishing process to
pull it off. i understand its a PITA

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Did you have to mess with front fender at all,or did the 150 fit in? 150 280 combo fills it out nice..:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
yeah that would be nice,but i need to research the polishing process to
pull it off. i understand its a PITA
actually, the rear hub is one of the easier items to polsih from what i have read on here. however, i chose the easiest route, and shipped my rear hub to jerry (liquidpain) and had him polish it for me.

:congrats: the bike is looking sweet. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i shimmed the holes a little to get room for the tire. Its tighter than dicks hatband. but dosnt rub

G

·
Yea that's that's real nice Clark.. My wheel shipped out from Kosman today but still waiting on the back ordered arm from DLP I'm freaking out to get it on there!! That front looks so good I gotta figure out what I'm doin on that. But great job bro!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::congrats::congrats::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Looks great, bro. Don't be too intimidated about polishing the final drive...it isn't bad at all....just be patient when you do it.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I wish I would have known when you had the hub off, I could have polished it for you. I'm mobile, and you're in the neighborhood. I can still do it on the bike, if you want.

I also noticed the tight clearance on the front fender and wondered about whether it rubbed or not.

Looks good, bro.

-Josh

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
nice bike looks great

1 - 17 of 17 Posts