M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,530 Posts
Awesome looking bike bro! Polish that rear hub to go along with all that chrome and you'll be set. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
yeah that would be nice,but i need to research the polishing process to
pull it off. i understand its a PITA
actually, the rear hub is one of the easier items to polsih from what i have read on here. however, i chose the easiest route, and shipped my rear hub to jerry (liquidpain) and had him polish it for me.

:congrats: the bike is looking sweet. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Yea that's that's real nice Clark.. My wheel shipped out from Kosman today but still waiting on the back ordered arm from DLP I'm freaking out to get it on there!! That front looks so good I gotta figure out what I'm doin on that. But great job bro!!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::congrats::congrats::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I wish I would have known when you had the hub off, I could have polished it for you. I'm mobile, and you're in the neighborhood. I can still do it on the bike, if you want.

I also noticed the tight clearance on the front fender and wondered about whether it rubbed or not.

Looks good, bro.

-Josh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.