M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to share my excitement. My lowering bones arrived today that i bought off M90. My pipes that i ordered from DLP have hit Sydney and will be delivered Friday. Happy with the final price also. Cobra Slashdowns shipped to Australia $780 au. The cheapest price i could get here $1299 au. Looks like a great weekend ahead.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm at Hammondville near Moorebank. Hoping to put the bones on tommorow and pipes on Saturday. If you want to check it out your welcome to come by. 2 heads always better than 1. Where do you normally go for runs.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm at Hammondville near Moorebank. Hoping to put the bones on tommorow and pipes on Saturday. If you want to check it out your welcome to come by. 2 heads always better than 1. Where do you normally go for runs.
Hammondville is just near where my work's base is at Moorebank. I havent had the bike out in like a month due to one thing or another, if its sunny on sat though il be coming for a spin to your place

·
Registered
143 Posts
Glad you got the bones, you should be able to fit them easy as, You'll love the Sound of the slashdowns , You'll think your riding a wild lion :bigthumbsup: especially when you back off , dam it's like music to your ears !!:clap2:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the slashdowns just having 1 fitting problem the clamp holding the header pipe and muffler together is resting against the engine cover and I don't think I'm going to be able to move it because I can't rotate it because of the heat shield.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congrats. I have the cobra swepts on mine. I wish they were a little louder, but I love the way they look. I am sure you will be happy with yours.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Looks great!
:congrats:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts